Searching...
Friday, August 17, 2012

Natural Dyeing: Blackberry

Turns out blackberries can do other things besides make delicious treats and be a pain in the garden. I love the nice purple and green that I got with berries and leaves/stems. I used an alum mordant on the yarn before dyeing. 

What I'm learning to love about natural dyeing is that each batch is unique! You never really know what you are going to get even if you try and repeat exactly what you did before. It's a wonderful surprise every time! 


dyestuff. 





2 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful and inspiring, I think I will have to do this myself! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! coconut oil pulling

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!